26 Jul Blueberry Muffins
Want to try something new? This easy and delicious recipe leaves you with the perfect blueberry snack every time!
|Ingredients||Unit||Serve 30||Serve 50|
- Set oven at 200°C.
- Mix flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Add blueberries and bran, fold in carefully.
- Add eggs, oil and milk, mix well.
- Spoon into patty pans or muffin tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Lift onto a cake cooler. Serve warm.
- Can also be made using a mini muffin tray.
|Healthy Choices||Reduce portion size.|
|Vegetarian Diet||Suitable for vegetarian diet.|
|Fortified||Spread with butter. Serve with a dollop of cream or custard.|
|Gluten Free||Replace self-raising flour with gluten free self-raising flour. Replace bran with gluten free rice bran.|
|Diary Free||Replace milk with soy milk or coconut milk.|
|Pureed||Suitable to be pureed.|