20 Oct Chicken with Lemon and Rosemary
This healthy and tasty dish will put a Spring in your step, as the warmer weather approaches.
The delightful aroma of rosemary and garlic combines with the freshness of lemon for a striking flavour combination. High in protein and essential vitamins and minerals, our chicken with lemon and rosemary makes the perfect lunch or dinner meal.
Made it? Snap a photo and hashtag it #soupeduprecipes. We love to see your creations on Instagram and Facebook!
|Chicken, Thigh Fillet||kg||4.2|
|Chicken Stock||l||1.2||Wheat gluten|
|White Wine, Dry||ml||600|
|Corn?our||g||60||Sulphur dioxide and|
|Pure Cream||ml||450||Animal milk|
- Heat oil in large saucepan. Cook chicken in batches until browned. Remove from pan.
- Add garlic, stock, wine, rosemary, lemon rind and juice to the pan. Bring to the boil.
- Return chicken to pan. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Add blended cornflour and water to pan. Stir over heat until sauce boils and thickens slightly.
- Reduce heat. Add cream and chicken. Stir until hot.